NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The #BetterWith4 Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, except that residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island are not eligible. Employees of Charlotte Motor Speedway, LLC, Speedway Motorsports, Inc., Tom Johnson Camping Resort, NASCAR, Inc., NHRA, Sprint and their affiliates and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, members, successors, assigns and agents, and any others engaged in the development, production or distribution of promotional materials or prizes for this Promotion (collectively, the “Released Parties”), and members of the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouse) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: Charlotte Motor Speedway, LLC a limited liability company with its principal place of business located at 5555 Concord Parkway South, Concord, North Carolina 28026 is the Sponsor and the Administrator.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 12:00:00 PM, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”). Entry period begins Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. ET and ends Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to win. During the Entry Period, there are four (4) methods to enter the Promotion.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
5. Promotion Prizes: Sponsor/Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winner will be chosen by fan vote during open times of promotion on 4widedrags.com
6. The winner(s) will be notified no later than April 26, 2013 of the fan voting by email and must meet all eligibility requirements, including the execution and delivery of all necessary releases and documents.
7. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL PROMOTION WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
8. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Promotion winners will be notified by text, email or phone. Valid contact information for the time period of March 12, 2013-October 27, 2013 must be provided by Entrants. Each potential Promotion winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Charlotte Motor Speedway, within five (5) days of the date notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize if applicable. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period (if applicable), potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of a Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
9. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER. A trip for two (2) to the NHRA Nationals in Las Vegas at Las Motor Speedway Drag Strip including tickets to all event days, roundtrip airfare for (2) and hotel accommodations for two (2). Trip may not be exactly as depicted in advertising. No model substitution, upgrade or cash equivalent allowed. The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes and fees. Sponsor will work with the Grand Prize winner for delivery of prize package. Prize Value of Grand Prize is approximately $1750. Odds of winning the Grand Prize is determined upon the number of qualified entries and fan votes.
One (1) Second Place Winner. Two (2) tickets in Bruton’s Suite for Sunday, April 21, 2013. Cash Value of $480.00. The Second Place Winner is responsible for their own transportation to and from zMAX Dragway to claim prize and attend event. Odds of winning the second place prize are determined upon the number of qualified entries and fan votes.
One (1) Third Place Winner. Two (2) tickets to Top Eliminator Club for Sunday, April 21, 2013. Cash Value of $198.00. The Third Place Winner is responsible for their own transportation to and from zMAX Dragway to claim prize and attend event. Third Place Winner is also responsible to admission tickets into event on Sunday, April 21, 2013. Top Eliminator Club is not an event ticket, but a hospitality upgrade. Odds of winning the third place prize are determined upon the number of qualified entries and fan votes.
For All Prizes: Grand Prize and Finalist Prize winners are responsible for taxes on the value of their prize and will receive an IRS Form 1099. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Except where prohibited by law, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $2428.00
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
12. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina. These rules shall be deemed modified as necessary to conform to applicable law.
16. Winner’s List: For a copy of the winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after April 27, 2013 to: “#BetterWith4” Promotion, Charlotte Motor Speedway, LLC Attn: Marketing Department,
P.O. Box 600, Concord, NC 28026.
NHRA and Las Vegas Motor Speedway or its subsidiaries are not sponsors of this Promotion and will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with your participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded.